Colored Marshmallows And Peanut Butter Squares Lovely
I take my squares up a notch by adding a tsp of pure vanilla extract and this year i added a cup of rice krispies for a little extra crunch and texture.
Colored marshmallows and peanut butter squares. Pour in a greased 11 x 13 pan. When then leaves just under half a bag of colored mini marshmallows for snackin. Store in the squares in the fridge so they stay firm and remove before serving.
This recipe uses just over half of a large bag of the mini variety rainbow marshmallows. Gotta love a recipe that pulls double duty. Stir in the bag of mini marshmallows.
Cook and stir over low heat until smooth and blended about 5 minutes mixture will be very thick. 1 cup peanut butter. 1 pkg 300 g butterscotch chips.
No bake peanut butter marshmallow squares are probably my favourite square on earth and they totally made it into my cookbook even. Peanut butter marshmallow squares are so easy to make and only 4 ingredients. 54 3 star values.
Stir in mini marshmallows. If you can t find the colorful. Once set remove squares from the pan and cut into quarters and then 12 squares for each quarter which will yield you 48 squares.
In a medium saucepan melt the butter peanut butter and butterscotch chips over medium high heat. Cool for a bit so as not to melt the marshmallows. 116 4 star values.
- Rustic Electric Fireplace Entertainment Center
- Shades Of Blue Paint
- She Leaves A Little Sparkle Wherever She Goes Poster
- Shower Controls For Disabled
- Rustic Farmhouse Duvet Cover
- Rustic Area Rugs For Living Room
- Shed Base Ideas
- Senior Picture Ideas For Guys Sports
- Short Dresser For Closet
- See Through Fireplace Outdoor
- Sage Smudge Stick
- Semi Flush Chandelier Lights
- Rustic Ladder Towel Rack
- Shabby Chic Wall Decor
- Rustic Lighting For Kitchen
- Rustic Wall Shelves For Bedroom
- Rustic Baby Crib Sets
- Shower Invitations For Baby Boy
- Sequin Pillows Custom
- Rustic Wood Rectangular Chandelier